Euromab Working Group Members
- Gary Clarke, Co-chair (Canada), EuroMAB working group for ICSRC; Past chair and founding member of Frontenac Arch Biosphere Reserve; Treasurer and Director, Canadian Biosphere Reserves Association.
- Andy Bell, Co-chair, EUROMAB working group for ICSRC; Vice Chairman and Consultant for international programs, UNESCO MAB program; UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve Manager, North Devon Biosphere Reserve, UK.
- Ellie Bennett, Education Project Manager at Frontenac Arch Biosphere Network, Administrative assistant, ICSRC working group
- Cliff Drysdale, Chair and director, Southwest Nova Biosphere Reserve; Advisor, South West Nova Scotia Rural Communities Institute.
- Johanna MacTaggart, National Coordinator, Swedish MAB program; Coordinator, Lake Vanern Archipelago Biosphere Reserve; Swedish Delegate, International Coordinating Council of MAB.
- Larry McDermott, Ambassador, Shabot Obaadjiwan First Nation; Member, UNESCO Sectoral Commission for Human, Social and Natural Sciences; Co-chair, EUROMAB working group and Canadian working group on indigenous peoples; Executive Director, Plenty Canada, an indigenous not-for-profit devoted to environmental protections, sustainable development and healthy communities.
- Axel Meisen, Past President, Canadian Commission for UNESCO; Former President and Vice-Chancellor, Memorial University, Newfoundland; Former Chair of Foresight, Alberta Innovates – Technology Futures.
- Miren Onaindia, Professor of Ecology, University of the Basque Country, Spain; Member, UNESCO Chair on Sustainable Development and Environmental Education.
- Graham Whitelaw, Associate Professor, School of Environmental Studies and School of Urban and Regional Planning, Queen’s University.
Other Working Group Contributors:
- Ibone Ametzaga, Professor, Department of Plant Biology and Ecology, University of Basque Country; Member, UNESCO Chair on Sustainable Development and Environmental Education.
- Brian Houseal, Director, College of Environmental Science and Forestry at Adirondack Ecological Centre; Chair, National Advisory Committee to US Environmental Protection Agency on North American Environmental Issues; Director, Northern Forest Centre.
- Jeff Ridal, Executive Director, St. Lawrence River Institute of Environmental Sciences, Adjunct Professor, Queens University and University of Ottawa.